Sunday, June 2, 2013

No Love Story


I can’t think of a love story that suits you best
As I find myself caught up in this frustrated city
With emptiness as the only loyal companion

It’s overwhelming, to see the world roves in exactly the opposite direction
Like a parade of circus waving at your presence
Your still, unseen and vague existence…

I gasp from beneath the ruins of what used to be complete
Battling for air and freedom
For the fulfillment my soul longs to own
Searching for certain minds that would meet mine
A group of embodied thoughts that would find their ways to a firm and unquestionable foundation

Perhaps it’s merely an illusion
A funny, strange illusion
That leads me to a tempestuous curiosity
Of a dozen of what-ifs
Of a bulk of what-would-it-be-likes

Thus in my sober time I seek for some love stories
To exclude you from a bundle of absurd imagination that plays with my mind
And still…
No love story suits you
Not even close…

No comments:

Post a Comment