Sunday, March 28, 2010

Precious... Precious Faith

I thank Thee for sending me Thy angels to surround me. To fill my mind with thoughts of light. Whenever I start exploring the dangerous territory, they guard me to come home soundly to Thee. Thy invisible hands have held mine in ways beyond my ability to understand. So narrow, so shallow and useless, my mind is. Merely dust blown and vanished by the slightest wind.

Bring me simpleness. And humbleness. So I can no longer proud. For there's nothing of me to be proud of. For the mind that is proud will claim it's versatility. And tempted to criticize, condemned and judge all else but itself. A simple mind, though, creates a humble heart. Thus Thy wisdom and grace shall pour unto it.

Let me not analyze. When it's about Thee. Let me not question. But believe. I know my faith is given. For my wretched soul can never afford it. Not in eternity. Here, let me learn about Love without condition. Let my heart be broken, in a thousand little pieces. Realizing Thy kindness, deeper than any deepest ocean trench.

No comments:

Post a Comment