Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Expedition Neverland

Why we keep looking for the ‘right one’
A friend of mine said, there is no neverland. Forget it.
I agree. No neverland. But I still believe in Heaven. Yeah I know, it’s not here on earth.

But hope, indeed has more lives than cats. A lot more. Far more… It dies but live again, over and over and over…
Like forgiveness in the bible, that we have to give endlessly, no matter how much we have given, even to the exact same person. We must keep forgiving, unconditionally.

Anyway, I realize that maybe I haven’t been flexible all these times. I’m rigid, inconsiderate, impulsive, impatient, defensive. Maybe. Well at least someone said that to me just a few days ago when I told her I want to leave to try my luck, pursuing my dream, taking another opportunity that knocks on my door in quite a sudden manner indeed.
They said, maybe I dream too much, imagining things that are not there. Maybe I got too emotional thus made a wrong decision. Maybe I didn’t think about it in the right way. I should be receptive and be patient with things that don’t meet my expectation. I should have decided to stay.

And miss out the opportunity.

And stop trying to know what it’s like on the other side of the fence, who knows there are indeed monsters like they say…

And forget about the facts that the world with me in it is changing rapidly right before our very eyes, so I should keep moving in order to keep up.

And stay where I am a little longer, wishing for the people to change into the persons they are not.

So, why on earth am I still deciding to look for neverland, regardless of its non-existence?
Maybe, because I have a hope, that can not die. It always believes that I can always reach for something better.
Maybe… that hope will die once I meet the fact on the other side of the fence. But I know, after a while, it will grow again, little by little, until it has enough strength to make me leap again in search for my destiny.

So… seek… and thou shall find.

Have faith!



No comments:

Post a Comment