Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Parting Letter

I don’t know what I should think about you now
You had me at hello, really
Your aura filled my days
You’ve opened my door to another world full of hopes
What used to be ruined
Was suddenly healed, repaired
Thought you were an angel without wings

But look at us now
Years passed
And you were drowned under your personal intentions
Looked like u forgot about me
And I felt wasted
More and more each day
Now you’ve lost your aura
No more zest along my days
You’re just a selfish charming prince
But that’s my fault
For letting myself forgotten
For believing in you
And for thinking that you might be
thinking about me

So here I am, on your doorstep
Saying thanks
And goodbye
I’d like to stay actually
But real life is calling
He told me that there’s no such angel

No comments:

Post a Comment