Monday, January 25, 2010

Goof Morning

I need a meditation. Seriously. The morning just ain’t being friendly with me today. Udah ada firasat bakal sebel pagi2, padahal PMS udah lewat. Jadi g nyeduh kopi dulu n get prepared. Turned on my computer, check my mails, and there it was. NYEBELIN!!! Komentar2 bodoh which got on my nervous. This what freaked me out in the first place. Facing the facts that I’m not that good. I can bear the fact that I’m not good in anything else, but not this one. God… Do You really think this is gonna work? ‘Coz I feel desperate already… In fact, gue ga perlu nunggu komentar dari orang laen sih. I know I SUCK! Yang laen cuma bantuin g buat yakinin itu. And they succeeded. Voila! Here comes the goof.

And the stupid phone call. Errgghh, what is wrong with that cable guy? Guess not his morning either. But what do I care?
And another dumb comment. Oh, this one was really dumb it even made me felt better. Look, honey, if you don’t understand, like, your tiny little grey cells just can’t make it up there, just shut up will ya. It won’t be a discussion. It’s, obviously not for you. So, the hell with it.
Last but not least, have I done something to the gal? Well, she looked like she could use some fake smile or whatever, just to show a bit of sweetness to a colleague, who actually isn’t really crazy about her after all. But hey, I sense that. You have a problem with me? Hope that’s just my overly sensitive feelings.

I’m so tired of suppressing myself. But this is not enough. So, not enough…

No comments:

Post a Comment