Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Dissolved in Your Glory

Forgive me if this is inappropriate…

Since you are so much more than an established and perfect gentleman

And you possess all the wealth and the power

Your wisdom is beyond people’s petty comprehension and intelligence

You are adored and devoted by so many…

So many, they have left their everything behind for you…


Yet I’m here in my room alone

Thinking of your majestic smile

And your eye-gaze that dissolve my whole being

And in my mind you shine bright like the sun

But it doesn’t burn

Instead, its rays of light infiltrate into every cell of my body

And I succumb to it in an indescribable joy as I turn my eyes on you

How I want to catch your light…

But I know I am merely dirt before you

I can never contain your beauty…

 

So here I am…

Imagining you…

With this piece of piano tunes

That knocks me out of my flesh and bones


No comments:

Post a Comment