Friday, December 24, 2010

An Evening before Christmas

Dec 24th 2010

Dearest J,

It’s Ur 2010th anniversary already. Time does fly before we know it. Yeah… U told me about it once in Your book.
Anyway, it’s so splendid down here. With all the Christmas trees, the caroling choirs, the presents and all. It ain’t snowing around here. But I think I can imagine how it feels like, the cold snow in the winter. The warm fireplace…
I’m sure U can see it all. And I hope U’re happy with all the celebration we held for You.
I know, it was kinda different on the day You were born. But hey, remember the brightest star that shone upon Your birthplace? Our glittering trees and lamps can never beat that one for sure. And the troops of angles who were singing in the sky for You? Bet no choir here on Earth can rival their voices. And the three rich gentlemen who’d traveled far just to see You and give You expensive presents. Your folks must have been so delighted by their visit then.

J, I just wanna say thanks. You make everyday a gift for me. Sorry if I get too busy that I ignore You sometimes. It’s not that I forget You or anything. Perhaps I’m just too sure that You never remove me from Your best friends list no matter what. J, it’s just so hard being You. I wish I can cheer You up when You’re troubled. But many times I find myself being cheered by You instead. And I don’t remember when’s the last time I ever help You with anything while You’re never absent when I needed help.

I just want You to know that You are and will always be my best of the best friend. In Your birthday, I wish that all your best friends will love You more. I wish more people become Your best friends. Give my warmest regards to Your wonderful folks. And J, take care of my loved ones at Your house right now. How’s the party goin’ on up there? Just as splendid I’m sure.

Happy Birthday J. You rock my world.


Love forever,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment