Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soul Mate

If only I could make u understand
My journey of finding the right love
You see…
It is not uncomplicated

I was searching and searching
Met the wrong ones every now and then
Fell down under and shed the bitterest tears

But you are right
What doesn’t kill you will make you stronger

My broken heart had taught me precious lessons
And so I learned
That there are the ones we love
But don’t love us at all in return
And there are those who are fond of us
But don’t love us with their soul

That’s why I kept looking
For the truest one
The one that will not be washed away by rain
Nor by the wind
The one that is safe for my heart
And whose loyalty is not questionable
Therefore I can concentrate
In living my life with the Lord
For I know for sure its presence will remain until the end

I’ve paid a high price for what it’s worth.

So it’s not the casual one dear…
‘Coz love in the surface will be worn out once the wave comes
For it possess no strong roots
Seek for the simplest one
Sense it with your spirit
And listen to its silent call when it finds you.

2 comments:

  1. hi there.. i like ur definition of soulmate.. really honest and meaningful.. sounds like u've experienced much in that area.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true love stands both in the fiercest storm and in the cool breeze of wind :)

    soulmate is the one who's loyal and close to you.

    ReplyDelete